Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Moved!

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 10:50 PM



Eventually everything for this blog will be connected to what it's supposed to be connected to, but for now I'm getting mighty tired. It's about 2 a.m. and I've spent many hours fixing and moving and tweaking things around whilst watching horrible vampire movies from the 80s.


I am planning a new photo shoot for January when my cousin Genevieve stops into Chilliwack on her way to Australia -- something crazy abstract and slightly ridiculous. I imagine poofy hair, weird concepts and something reminiscent of only the most awesome styles of the 19th century. I can't wait! I'm still in the process of editing the Superheroes shoot shots (14 hours of super fun portraiture, some of which occurred after hours in The Book Man. A bookstore! After hours!!!) but the final images for the gallery will be up on display at UFV on the 7th. 10 biting contrasted images of before and after Super Women!

1 comments:

moth pockets said...

Yay, you're on Blogger! Now we can be friends! :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails