Friday, August 27, 2010

Fall ushers in

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 12:39 PM

New Photo Shoots! This September has a little photographic homage to The Carnival, the most ambitious photo shoot yet! Can we say, gold bikinis with sparkly capes? Magicians, Ringmasters, freaks, pinstripes, sparkly things and a small fortune in temporary tattoos, leggings, knee socks and foam doves. So very exciting to start shooting this! This Saturday Crystal and I are going to be paint spraying some quilt batting hot pink ... if it all works out you'll see the results after September the 4th. Wheeeee!

I also got to go shopping in the discount section of Urban Outfitters. SO FUN. Fingers crossed that all my delightful little finds make it here before the shoot, though!

Check out this body suit:


Or this awesome gold party hat that I snatched the last one of :


So exciting! I think I might break out my little automatic fish eye camera the day of, too. I just feel like carnival pictures should be taken with crazy awesome toy cameras.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails