Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Music Video ... Wednesday

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 11:09 AM

I am a little backlogged with posting videos, but that's because life has been busy. Well. Relatively busy. More so, relaxingly busy as I usher in the new year in my fantastic little apartment with a decorated Christmas tree, a cat, and the best boy in all the land.

I did a little bit of online boxing day shopping in the form of Urban Outfitters and it's fabulous sale. I picked up a whole heap of thrifty faux eyelashes (some just $1.99!!)  for upcoming shoots, some adorable knee socks, and something I have been searching for for nigh on twenty years: DECENT BUNNY SLIPPERS. Wheee!

iTunes also had a super awesome sale this week as well, and I reaped in the benefits via gifted iTunes gift cards! So, in the spirit of posting awesome music videos, here is a song I grabbed today that I can't stop listening to: Devil Spoke by Laura Marling.

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails