Thursday, June 30, 2011

So many updates!

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 11:05 AM

1. Look for new bookmarks to appear at The Book Man sometime in the next little while! In keeping with a literary ideas theme I revamped a number of the older bookmarks for the next run, as well as created ten more fresh book-themed designs that are going to look lovely in the new store soon-to-be-opened in Abbotsford! I'm putting the finishing touches on them now.

2. I am going to be in Thunder Bay this August! I can't wait to meet my best friend Mellers' two little boys, my cousin Melissa's little girl and just see everyone I haven't seen since 2009. I can't believe it's been so long! The great news is that I'll also be setting some time aside for a limited number of pre-booked photo sessions! Creative portraiture, kids, families, couples and everything in between. If you are from the Thunder Bay / Fort Frances area drop me a line to inquire / book your session.

3. This past Tuesday I did a lovely, dreamy little creative shoot with Liz and a number of other delightful people. Thank you to Megan, Buttercup Jones, Georgia, Sydney, Sinead, Liz, Josh, Julie and St. Thomas Anglican Church. Pictures are slowly going up on flickr.

Ladder
{Hair & Make Up: Elizabeth Toney, Model: Sinead Penner}


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails