Friday, December 9, 2011

A Post About Crystal!

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 2:35 PM

This Autumn I got to photograph my best friend Crystal and it was EPIC. Not only will Crystal be rocking the world (off its axis) this August at my wedding, but uhm, she's also, I don't know, awesome, funny and hardworking and maybe works with the best people in the world. She's always in my corner, ("WHAT. YOU DID THAT FOR FREE?") and oftentimes is my right hand woman on creative shoots. One time (embarrassingly recently) we sat and chatted in my car without realizing I'd left the lights on for three hours, and as a result my car wouldn't start and my brother had to come jump start us at 4 in the morning. Special thanks to Jami for doing makeup and helping with lighting on this shoot! Crystal, YOU ARE AWESOME and beautiful! I'm so thankful for an amazing friend like you!

Crystal
Crystal
Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails