Saturday, June 26, 2010

Works best when played with Foreigner's "I Want to Know What Love Is" in the background

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 9:22 PM

A while back I got a new camera and I'm so very in love with it it pretty much never leaves my hands. On the 20th I shot a collaborative project with it at the Chilliwack Arts Centre, and have also done some little postcard shots with it as well. I am very much in love with the video option, and I can definitely see myself breaking it out on my next trip to Thunder Bay to take a ton of little pictures of my best friend Melissa's new wee little one, Kainaan Zakary.

I am in the process of planning two more photo shoots for both July and one for the beginning of August. I'm not sure how I'm going to pull it off, but I do know it's going to involve the most awesome awesomest team of awesome organizers, models, collaborators and just general lovely people ever. 

The pictures from the 20th will be released as soon as I'm given the go ahead, but in the meantime, please enjoy a short video of Snassafras Jax taken with my new camera. He is a superstar!


Jax from Sarah the Pirate on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails