Monday, January 9, 2012

A Little Bit of Site Maintenance!

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 2:27 AM

I'm in the process of doing some light 2012 tweaking to the site, so look for small changes in the next few days. I'm sort of / kind of overhauling the gallery section when I'm able to find time. Tomorrow I'm photographing objects for a memory book, a sample of which will eventually be put online to flip through.

What did I do this Christmas vacation? Not a whole heck of a lot. Jamie and I got super addicted to episodes of Degrassi Junior High on Netflix, and spent a good deal of time in pjs and blankets snuggling with Jax on the couch and watching the drama, poor fashion choices and Spike's hair. We went to Sechelt for Christmas Eve to visit family, I made a small dent in my reading pile, braved the sales at Ikea and had the first Mini Session Day ever. {More to come!} I also started working on a geometrically patterned platter from Color Me Mine. {Most fun ever! And staffed by awesome people.}

I also worked quite a bit on my Smash Book! I've made art journals for years, but there are so many cute and awesome little lists and pads and add-ons you can throw into these books that it sets my little crafting heart on fire.

Back to classes tomorrow! And this upcoming weekend I'm taking engagement photos for two super awesome people who are getting married this upcoming September. My resolution this year is to get into shape so I can wear a spandex unitard to my wedding feel awesome as well as to take up quilting. I've been determined for years to make quilts with crazy colour blocking and geometric loveliness and I'm going to actually attempt to take a class in it this spring. 2012 is going to be GRAND!


1 comments:

ROCK said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails