Monday, January 9, 2012

Teacups & Things

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 5:27 PM

A couple months ago my friend Jenelle gave me this wicked mug from Kilnhouse and I LOVE IT. Sooo pretty. Also, I went to the thrift store just before Christmas with Crystal and scored this beautiful teacup, as well as an old movie camera and a tiny vintage end table for $4.50. (No pictures of the table as of yet, but I'm planning on painting it yellow ... someday.) Also, I am super obsessed with decorative tape -- I am using it on everything these days.

I've begun working on the memory book sample which should be available online soon, but for now, I have a small date with a little game called Super Mario Bros. 3. {I watched The Wizard last night, which always makes me want to break that puppy out and ... get super frustrated. SMB 3 is super hard, y'all.}

kilnhouse2

IMG_1787

IMG_1769

IMG_1772

IMG_1802

IMG_1814

IMG_1835

IMG_1764

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails