Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bogs, Abandoned Houses, Soft Sunset High Fives

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 2:29 AM

It's been a crazy couple of days ... last night I was shin deep in a swamp co-shooting with Tanya at Bells & Babies Photography for Shiverz Designs. Tonight I wandered through some abandoned properties (with the kind permission of the owner -- thank you!) I also picked up a fuzzy caterpillar, hung out in the woods, and cruised around in a mustang this week so ... all around, pretty awesome.

It's almost three a.m. and Jamie leaves on a cabin getaway tomorrow at five -- this weekend I'll be editing the giant pile of stuff I've been making my way through, hanging with my big brother and welcoming my Crystal back to Canada with many coffees and demands for details about her recent trip to Iowa. Oh, and hey! The Book Man's 22nd Anniversary is coming up on September 29th and I'll be there for a spell with a photo booth set up ... so swing on by for book-related awesomeness!

Posting a real sneak peek of tonight's shoot on the Facebook page tomorrow, but here's a little peek from the outside of the location we shot at tonight.


1 comments:

Altax said...

Excellent shot!!!


Cool Math for kids

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails