Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pre & Post Wedding Awesomeness!

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 4:38 PM

Happy First Day of School to those of you heading back! I hope your summer was as awesome and full of love as mine. I'll be posting pictures throughout the week and as they get edited, but from photographing the awesome bands Twin Peaks & Tall Cans, to doing a cake smash with two my favourite toddlers, to photographing the wedding of Matt and Emily and then like, also getting married or something myself or whatever -- it's been a truly great summer.

A bunch of my family came down from Kakabeka Falls and Thunder Bay, Ontario and places beyond and it was like magic getting to reconnect with them, showing them some of my favourite places -- not to mention celebrating with them. I promise to do a whole wedding post soon.

I'm sitting here at my office window with the sunshine outside listening to Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros "Here" album. LOVE. I've got a pile of editing to do, I'm catching up on the seventh season of Supernatural and I'm designing some special thank you cards for some extra special people. (Note to self: do a design post, too!)

I took my family to Harvest Cafe on Mill Street where they officially had their socks knocked off by awesome food. I drove to Vancouver for maybe the second time ever, saw some sea lions and sang Africa by Toto karaoke style with no fear. (And "Hold On" by Wilson Phillips. Full on, fist pumping, eyes closed off key awesomeness...)

From my cousins seeing the ocean for the first time, to the Aquarium, post wedding breakfast and rehearsal dinner, here are just a few photos from August of some of my favourite people in the land.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails