Monday, October 25, 2010

Carnival : The Greatest Show On Earth!

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 11:11 AM

Images from August's Carnival photo shoot are now going up on Flickr. Life is extra busy now (isn't it always?) but I'm in the process of : editing some photos taken last week for Head to Toe Restoration, preparing for some more commercial photography this week, as well as priming and painting a board that will eventually feature Bat for Lashes' giant head on it. (I have to admit, I'd like to be further along on this project than I am and am currently in the "It's due in a week!" freak out stage.) Today I'll be doing a class presentation with Carolyn on the Rococo period, aka, one of my favourite fashion periods of history. The dresses and garments were insanely beautiful, although I do have to wonder how extra creepy everyone looked with their white zinc makeup, belladonna enhanced pupils and highlighted blue veins. Beyond all that, somehow, mysteriously, I busted up my foot real good so have been hobbling around town lately. No idea what I did to it, but at least Advil works.

Also, soon the redesign will begin for this website. The blog will still be available for updates, but there is also a facebook page you can join! 

Here are some images from the Carnival!

Gold Girl + Spirit of the Circus

The Ringmaster

Popcorn!

The Lion

The Strong Man

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails