Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ten Things I'm Thankful For About Autumn:

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 12:09 AM

1. Pumpkin Spice Lattes.

2. Alpen Secrets Soy & Sunflower Milk Bath

3. Individual Photo Shoots for The Carnivale. Spirit of the Circus is now up on flickr!

4. That things like this crazy Urban Outfitter's Snuggie are for sale. I would never take this off. I would like, wear this to work.

5. Road trips with my mom! We went to the States this past weekend and got lost trying to find a Walmart. ... that was open 24 hours. I can't believe how many people were wandering around that store at 11 p.m., buying cheese and irritating stock boys.

6. Pumpkin patch awesomeness. I'm hoping to go this Sunday with my brother and his little Pumpkin. I'll have to bring my camera along because Connor + pumpkins is likely going to be so cute my brain is going to explode.

7. Surprise pie at work! Hannah brought by Surprise Pie, Thanksgiving Dinner and a Starbucks gift card and she is awesome!

8. Reading beat up old books. Right now I'm reading "It" by Stephen King for Book Club.

9. The fact that I am going to be painting a huuuuuge painting of a celebrity's face for Painting class. I'm still in the process of picking my celebrity -- which has to be meaningful -- but I'm leaning towards Janis Joplin. I'm in the process of working up my 9x9 square MDF board right now.

10. Most comforting show ever, Jim Henson's The Storyteller, which is best watched on a stormy day with a great big blanket and some tea. The shows are available on iTunes right now for $1.99 apiece.

And of course, I'm very thankful for good boyfriends, great families, lovely friends (even if some are very far away) and a very content and slightly chubby cat named Jax. 

The first part of The Soldier and Death :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails