Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Five Things of Inspiration : Projects & Lovely Things

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 11:35 AM

1. Project Doily. I'd like to make these and then hang them in the little mini-library Jamie and I shaped between our office and sitting area. Right now it houses a chaise lounge that continually gets all my junk thrown onto it slash a very happy and contented Jax cat who somehow finds a way to sleep under the rubble. {Link via Poppytalk}

2. Personalized Chevron Calling Cards. So simple and pretty! I'd like get them in the yellow or aqua. {Link via The Happy Home}

3. Love these polaroid prints of little lions and etc from esoule.

4. I would love to put up some wall stickers in the apartment, easy to apply and easy to remove. Like this dandelion, or maybe my own custom design.

5. Love love love this song + video by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's. "Home".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails