Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cupcakes and Dreams

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 11:34 PM

I will give a gold star to anyone who realizes I referenced that from Cocktail. Except instead of "Cocktails" I put into the title exactly what Tom Cruise, of course, meant to say. Cupcakes are soooo much better.

There was a photo shoot around the wilds of Chilliwack this weekend, avec a lovely, huge, super irritating to maneuver but neat to integrate large format camera, and of course, my trusty 7d. This was also my very first collaborative photo shoot, as my good friend and fellow photographer Carolyn also shot and planned with it. It was a ton of work, mainly because we put together a multiple person shoot within the span of ten days, but somehow I have an entire portable car trunk filled to the brim with the most random and wonderful junk. ... My entire backseat is currently crammed with balloons, fun shoes, crazy costumes and probably about a million safety pins, which came in handy.

Here is a sneak peek of the images -- nothing is going to be officially released until Carolyn and I get together this week to rummage through all the images. Once again the amazing Elizabeth Toney did hair and makeup, and this time a friend and fellow classmate Jane came out to carry things, take stills, and be awesome. Thank you to everyone who was involved! Including models Emily, Crystal, Lacy, Shelly and Tasha!

Sneak peek!

Let the Sunshine In 478

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails