Monday, November 8, 2010

Just some little things...

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 11:44 PM

1. Is it weird that this year's number one Christmas wishlist item is an embroidered floor pillow from Urban Outfitters? Because it's pretty awesome, and I can see it planted right beside our fireplace.

2. A big chunk of the Let the Sunshine In photo shoot can now be seen on flickr!

3. My best friend Mellers recently posted this whole thing on facebook about a $400,000 ancient bungalow for sale in my old city, and it made me start wandering down memory lane, checking out various houses. (The house my parents lived in when they first got married is up for sale, for instance! And Mel's old house, where we used to stay up late watching taped "Elvis and Me" made for tv movies, relaxing out on her trampoline and hanging out in her room -- which was at one point plastered with posters of Leonardo DiCaprio as pulled out of Teen Beat, etc.) Which in turn lead to Jamie and I looking up local houses in Chilliwack, which in turn made me totally fall in love with this pretty little house. I would paint the walls in all light colours, turn the upstairs into a little light filled studio and putter around in the garden planting heliotrope and gladiolas. Awesome.

4. Another shot (tinted) of The Magician!


Magician 476 copy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails