Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Film School

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 10:52 PM

Going through my archives I found some stills I took back in 2006 for Andrew Simpson's film Ils L'ont Pendu {link goes to the online short} and thought I'd post them. The part of Louis Riel is played by my former film school instructor. There are very few things that are more fun then banding together into the wee hours creating movies. The majority of these particular stills are from inside the house some scenes were shot in -- the filtered light was just so darn pretty. Film School Film School Film School Film School Film School Film School Film School Film School Film School Film School Film School Film School '06

3 comments:

Valentines Day Worksheets said...

Lovely pictures and awesome photography.

CE Mark consultants said...

Very nice Photography.

Unknown said...

These Photo are Very Beautiful,
Creche in Bangalore

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails