Friday, February 10, 2012

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 11:14 PM

Things I've been up to:

1. Planning A Dark Fable photo shoot for February 19th with local hair stylist Jennifer Ault, awesome make up artist Elizabeth Toney and the lovely Audra Coton.

2. MOVING. Which is super hard. SIGH. I have a lot of stuff. But! My new apartment has a bay window and more space and possibly, oh, I don't know... AN OFFICE WITH A WINDOW. SWOON.

3. Designing new DVD covers for my digital negatives! As well as collaborating with my super extra awesome friend Georgia on some new DVD slipcovers. Look for these in March!

Tomorrow I get to spend some much needed time with my nephew ... can't wait to take him to the park and see him go nuts on the slide. Hope your weekend is happy and full of the making of great memories.

Pirate Treasure & Teacups

Pirate Treasure & Teacups

Pirate Treasure & Teacups

Pirate Treasure & Teacups

Pirate Treasure & Teacups

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails