Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Packaging and Labeling!

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 10:40 PM

I'm overhauling packaging {YAY!} at SSP! Check out this sneak peek of lovely handmade digital negative folders made of designer fabrics and pretty, printed DVD's. Fabric pockets are made with two different fabrics outside and in and are interlaced for a stiff sturdiness that will keep your digital negatives safe and secure. They will be available in March for your photo shoot pleasure ... Excite!

The next two weeks I'll be a little absent from the site as I make my way through midterms and the process of moving across town. I'm a little bummed about leaving my fantastic little neighbourhood and teeny tiny apartment, but the new place features TWO bathrooms and THREE bedrooms and it kind of makes my mind spin with possibilities of more furniture AND my very own office studio wherein I can actually organize my things instead of cramming them into filing cabinets and quickly slamming the drawer before anything spills out. I'm also finding consolation in the fact that I'll actually be pretty much the same physical distance from a coffee shop, so when I'm feeling really blue I can drag my feet towards a grande Americano. {Or feeling super happy or mad, sleepy, stressed, ecstatic and / or average. Any time really.}

Seriously though, this studio office has me high fiving myself all over the place. It's got a giant window, which is much different than my current apartment -- which has a window, but it's a window in the wall, which means instead of looking out into glorious sunshine I ... can watch Jamie play Battlefield in the living room. This is less fun. I've also got a china cabinet that's been sitting at my mom's for the last bit of forever and as soon as she heard we were getting a bigger apartment, it's the first thing she mentioned. I'm pretty sure she's going to Hulk out and pick up the thing herself and carry it the five blocks to our apartment if I don't pick it up soon. The plan for that? I'm going to paint it! I looked up this handy tutorial online and it looks like a bit of work, which is just fine because that freshly painted turquoise china cabinet is going to be a great place to house papers, markers, folders and other random office supplies. While I'm at it I'll also be stripping a cedar chest I inherited. Jamie wants to bring it back to it's original wood, I kind of want to paint it golden yellow. I may be fine with anything as long as he carries it up the four flights to our apartment. It's uh, it's going to be heavy.

I will post pictures as soon as we move in in a week! Although I'll be a little AWOL, I will always be checking my email and my phone is always available. Now back to packing the other 3/4's of our apartment... Yikes.

SSP: New Product Packaging

SSP: New Product Packaging

SSP: New Product Packaging

SSP: New Product Packaging

SSP: New Product Packaging

SSP: New Product Packaging

SSP: New Product Packaging

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails