Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Book Man Bookmarks

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 12:52 AM

My super overdue post is about bookmarks for local awesome bookstore The Book Man. Amber requested some unique black and white bookmarks a couple of years ago, and after giving out the first 10 "Literary Ideas", I recently designed batches 11 - 20. You can snatch some of your own at the Book Man, located in historic downtown Chilliwack on Wellington and in Abbotsford in the lovely Little Oak Mall. Also say hi to Nietzsche, the bookstore's fluffy cat who will likely stare at you pointedly should you sit in his red armchair, or encourage you to give him many pets as you browse the aisles.

What are you reading lately? I have to admit, my reading pile has become steadily bigger since I started university. When I first moved to Masset I devoured everything on my bookshelf and high fived myself after making my way through books that had hung over my head for YEARS, but now-a-days, whenever I sit down to read I tend to think about other things I need to be doing. I've been devouring Smoke & Mirrors by Neil Gaiman these days, though.

PS: The bookmark featuring the tiny portrait character study was found tucked into a 1917 book of poetry found at The Book Man. Awesome.

 hemingway2classiclit copy
characterstudyalphabet
writeoutlyricsconvo
10thingsgiftfromthesea
Literary Character Option 1readaloud

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails