Saturday, May 26, 2012

Scout Handmade & Vintage Market .... SWOON.

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 4:37 PM

Jenelle and I went to Scout Handmade & Vintage Market today and pretty much swooned all over the place at all the awesomeness. Photo booth? Check. Macaroons? Aw yeah. Tiny vintage treasures that I need to plaster all over my apartment until Jamie says, NO! NO MORE! PLEASE! ... yep. I picked up some heart stickers from Delish General Store, as well as some yellow baker's twine, a gorgeous fabric necklace from Hello Fletcher (Jenelle got the matching bracelet!), tasted samples from Pinch & Pound and drooled over lavender cupcakes from Traceycakes. I also fell in love with one giant bag from Brown Bag Studio but couldn't grab it today. Luckily, she has an Etsy store!

Inside the market things were CROWDED, as people shimmied and excused themselves into corners full of sweet vintage goods. This is my only excuse as to why I managed to just snap one photo with my phone as we were heading on in. A photo booth (with a gorgeous citrus background!) was pinned up as soon as we came in and Jenelle and I are pretty much guaranteed to look ridiculous in every picture. Ahem, ridiculously awesome, aheheheh.


Check out the other fabulous vendors here.

Scout vintage market
Handmade & Vintage Market Awesomeness @ Scout Vintage Market

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Lovely post, Miss Sarah the Pirate! Thanks a bunch for the shout out! What a weekend it was... and the giant bags (if they aren't already) will be back in my shop very soon for your viewing/drooling enjoyment :o) Have a lovely week!

Mrs. Merriman said...

Lovely post! And love the twine & stickers :D And the necklace! Leanna is a dear friend of mine and adore her work! xx

Vintage Home said...

HI ...This is a great post... Leanna is a sweetie and such an amazingly creative lady!
Well deserved kudos all around!

Poot & Boogie said...

Thanks so much for sharing your necklace Sarah! and for letting me know about your blog! I can't wait to keep reading it! I also wanted to let you know that i shared your blog with the other vendors from Scout as well so they could see you too! It was nice to meet you!
Leanna @ Hello Fletcher!

Sarah Sovereign said...

Thanks all! Had such a fantastic time at the market!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails