Thursday, May 17, 2012

Abandoned Places & Spaces

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 12:38 AM

This past year I've visited a number of abandoned places and spaces. Some of them were completely forgotten, their histories unknown, the families that lived in them long gone. Others still were very close to my heart -- the abandoned house owned by my family for generations, where little boxes opened up to reveal pictures of me when I was a kid, a framed photo of my parent's wedding tucked into the woodshed, my great grandfather's half burned will. Here are a few of the abandoned places I've visited this year. Keep up to date on Sarah Sovereign Photography shoots, sales, events and creative opportunities by liking the Facebook page!

Abandoned

Abandoned

Abandoned

Abandoned

Abandoned

Abandoned

Abandoned

Abandoned


Abandoned

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails