Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Ready for Summer + Lifts

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 1:37 AM

Oh, hi Internets!

Things sure have been busy over here! This week marks my final dress fitting, plus I finally picked up the sparkliest pair of wedding shoes I could find -- sparkly, ahem, and super comfortable -- today. I could do heels, but I'd prefer to be able to stand up of my own accord on my wedding day. I'm heading out for a three day foray into the States with my mom and won't have internet access until Saturday. So if you email me, I promise to respond on Saturday.

Also! Make sure you "Like" the Sarah Sovereign Photography Facebook page. I'll be announcing some fantastic Saturday specials through the month of July as well as offering a new photography package sometime this summer. Not to mention this blog is often times super neglected and all the newest shoots end up fresh on the Facebook page.

Hope everyone had a lovely Canada Day -- I ate the best pasta salad ever made, watched my nephew lose his three year old mind over the awesomeness that is a backyard equipped with a trampoline + sandbox + cookies and awkwardly practiced my first dance as husband and wife with Jamie. It was super, super not good at all. And I kept throwing him off by yelling out, "Okay, get ready for the lift!" ... he was never ready for the lift. Sigh. Happy Fourth of July to all my American peeps! I leave you with a little blurb from Nicola, Kyle and Ben's session last month.

Nicola, Kyle & Ben

1 comments:

j-nizzle to tha bel-dizzle said...

haha get ready for the lift!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails