Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MY OWN PLACE!!!

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 3:07 PM

Last Sunday Jamie and I moved and things are glorious!

I've got T-minus 30 minutes until I have to be in work uniform and placed firmly behind the counter, but in the meantime, more updates are promised soon! I am working on a new photo project amongst other ideas and developments, and all of this is much easier to accomplish from behind my shiny desk in my shiny new apartment looking at the shiny mountains out my window. Pictures of the place to come as soon as I have time. Jax is thoroughly enjoying his life as a cat of leisure, this time with his own little patch of sunlight and snuggly blankets. The other day I opened up our door, which has a balcony that adjoins with the neighbours, and he whipped out (as though he had planned it), crossed onto the neighbour's balcony, and bolted into their open balcony door. He was in their apartment for roughly five minutes while I freaked out like a crazy person outside shaking Temptations cat treats and purr-calling him into the night. I like to think he did something kind of amazing with those five minutes. ... like planted top secret feline spyware or wrote them an incredibly touching nice to meet you letter in perfect penmanship. You know. Instead of scratching their furniture like a maniac.

Eventually he came back and now can be seen gazing wistfully out the window, longingly waiting for his second chance at freedom. Ah! Twenty minutes. Off to work I go!

Alice In Wonderland

3 comments:

Amy Nieto said...

I want a letter written by Jax Emilio. :) By the way, I have a photo of Jax up on my wall, and my boyfriend is incredibly amused by it. :)

Sarah Sovereign said...

AHAHAHAH Which one? Is he gazing at you in a sensual manner? I should definitely write you a letter penned by Jax Emilio. It would knock your socks off. It would be a fan letter.. to himself.. underlining things he knows you already adore about him.

"Dear Amy,
As I was handsomely sitting upon the back of the expensive leather chair I scratched to ribbons earlier, I thought, "GOD. I AM HANDSOME." And in a roundabout way, this reminded me of you, and how amazing I am."

moth pockets said...

ROFLMAO. Best correspondence that wasn't mine I've ever read! Jax should write books.

Sooo pumped you've got your own place! I will totally invite myself over for tea next time I'm in BC. Hahaha

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails