Friday, April 30, 2010

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 10:55 AM

1. Taking a page from Hula Seventy and making a list a week until 2011. I've already grabbed my Music Listography journal and am writing down about the music that has defined my 27 years on earth. I could probably go and make lists all day long, except for the fact that then I wouldn't have any money and wouldn't be able to...

2. MOVE INTO THE SUPER AWESOME APARTMENT I'M MOVING INTO ON SUNDAY!!! I am so excited about organizing things and setting everything up. I have slaved over small, seemingly inconsequential decisions as well, such as what shower curtain we should use, and what our dinnerware will look like. In fact, I will be going out and buying those items today! Buying home stuff is pretty much near the top of my list for awesomeness in shopping expeditions.


3. My new camera. I will be getting it as soon as possible. It's going to shoot little videos, which will be fantastic considering I'm thinking about making a short film within the next year, and maybe doing some more stop motion. I am still torn between the Canon 7D and the Rebel T2i, not to mention my strong desire to also invest in some beautiful prime lenses.


4. BUT! In the meantime, I have a very exciting project coming up sooner rather than later, involving an old theatre and some amazing people. More on this as the project develops!


5. And yet another photo shoot coming up! This one more fashion oriented. I went to a consignment clothing store in the states last month and picked up a bevy of delightful dresses which I plan to pair with fun boots and multicoloured tights. There is a field by my house that is starting to grow wildflowers, and if they leave it until mid-May it will look AMAZING. Jamie and I went once just before night fell and took fish eye pictures amongst the flowers and it was just about the prettiest thing ever.


6. One of my dear best friends Melissa will be giving birth to her first baby any day now! Hurry up, Baby!


7. And for that matter, how much would it cost to road trip it back to Ontario this summer? Probably more than I currently have, but I do plan -- and sometime soon -- to do a photo road trip extravaganza. It's just going to take a solid mixture of time, money, and the perfect soundtrack.

artquote

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails