Monday, January 31, 2011

Balance.

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 1:53 AM

Well, this weekend is officially over and I am heading to bed. I still have a mountain of projects to sift through this week, but I'm beginning to find a way to balance everything which is fantastic. Some helpful tips I've learned include lots of coffee, time outs with Snassafras Jax, and a little bit of scheduling to keep the ball rolling. (Side note, Jax is sitting impatiently beside me occasionally clawing at my hand, which is Jax Code for WHY AREN'T YOU IN BED YET? DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?)

The new site is semi-launched ... to be honest I did something crazy to my index file while I was messing around with site building, so throwing the new layout I've been keeping in the wings up seemed like the easiest alternative. Thus, there are many little bugs, things to add, things to take away and changes that will implement themselves gradually. For now the majority of galleries aren't viewable, but the three listed under "Featured Galleries" are. A note for those that have really huge screens -- my site may look a little messy in your browser. It'll sort itself out eventually!

I'm still working on the Carnival shoot images from this summer -- the gallery is up and running, but there will be a few more images added as time goes on. I promise this is the most boring and technical post I will make this week.

Spirit of the Circus and Gold Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails