Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Why Don't You Spend the Day With Ernest Hemingway?

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 12:09 AM

I used to read on my giant king sized bed in Masset, with my windows wide open and the sunshine streaming right on in. In the summertime, this was also accompanied with a BED FULL OF KITTENS!!1 which was pretty great. I accomplished the majority of my goal to read every book sitting on my book shelf by autumn of 2007, and that included one of my favourite books ever: Ernest Hemingway's The Old Man and the Sea. I picked up a copy of A Farewell to Arms at the Book Man the other day and intend to settle in to read it soon. I have ever so much many more books than the hundred or so I set my sights on waaay back in Haida Gwaii, but I'm slowly making my way through that list. (Note: Good Reads & Book Club are pretty awesome helpers.)

Why Don't You Spend the Day ... with Ernest Hemingway?

Why not spend the day, with Ernest Hemingway?

Why not spend the day, with Ernest Hemingway?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, he's been dead a while and has gotten rather smelly. :(

Sarah Sovereign said...

Dark, Tom. Dark.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails