Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Back to Wonderland part two

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 12:35 PM

I'm currently in the process of planning out some more photo shoots for this spring and summer, mostly involving faeries, the loose interpretation of various fairy tales, and identical twins. With the ball nearly, almost, officially rolling, my brain is starting to swim with all kinds of ideas and themes, and my mind is drawn to thoughts of soft fabrics, lace, and the Edwardian era. These photo shoots usually cost a pretty penny, so in the spirit of being able to keep Macey, Crystal and I in our share of delicate fabrics and beautiful patterns, I will be opening a shop soon to sell prints. If you have any preferences on what you'd like to see up for sale, feel free to drop me a note, or leave me a comment!

In the meantime, here are some more re-visitings of the Alice In Wonderland photo shoot from last May.

 
  
  
 
  
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails