Monday, February 22, 2010

Olympics! 2010

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 12:49 PM

Yesterday Jenn, Justin, Me, Jamie and Jenn's Mom went to Vancouver! Of course, at the moment, the 2010 Winter Olympics are happening there and it is kind of crazy and pretty awesome to walk the city streets at the moment.

We watched the hockey game in Robson square with a rather large crowd of people, saw a man juggle swords on a unicycle whilst wearing only underwear and a pair of fun socks, saw Chewbacca carry the Canadian flag, and I ate from my very first hot dog from a street cart (it was so good I dreamt about it last night), rode my first skytrain, AND saw the Olympic cauldron.

In between, I also found time to pick up this purse from Urban Outfitters, our new book club pick Shutter Island at Chapters, as well as a new wallet. (Which I can't seem to find on UO so I'll take a picture of later.) It was such a long day, but such a lovely experience! I'm so glad we all went.

This upcoming week is busy! Portraits on Saturday with Lacey and Carolyn (CANNOT WAIT! This time there is a Shakespeare theme.), finishing up my little map (pictures to come as soon as I get the major parts done.) and then almost nearly completing my stop motion owl movie. Macey and Crystal and I are working some new fully costumed photo shoots as well, with a much looser theme than last time, so planning on those will hit full swing sometime in the next few weeks and in amongst it all, PACKING! for the big move in early May. Ahhhh, I love having so much to work on.

 
  
  
  

2 comments:

moth pockets said...

You forgot to put launching your print/card line on your to-do list! lol Or is that on the back-burner for now?

Sarah Sovereign said...

Oh it's on there! I should revise. haha

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails