Friday, February 5, 2010

What I'm working on these days..

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 1:27 PM

I'm putting together a stop motion animation movie for the first time ever and it's pretty time consuming. Luckily, in between editing photos and splicing together little bits of movement, I am also catching up on shows such as "Supernatural", which I'm pretty addicted to. (They've shot bits and pieces of it out by Fort Langley over here! Exciting! ... I am a dork.) Also, listening to lots of music. I'm trying to figure out the perfect score for my little film, and I'm quite torn between classical music such as Mozart, or Opus 17, and something mellow and quirky (Josephine Foster, Jolie Holland) or maybe just something moderately old and jazzy (Billie Holliday or some such?)

Anyways, still tons of work left to do on it, and the midterm critique for it arrives this Monday. In the meantime, here are a couple of stills of the adventures of Little Brown Owl! (Incidentally, thank goodness for my Jamie who helped in animation ... partially so I wouldn't lose my mind trying to balance a half broken tripod, while taking pictures, while ever so gingerly moving LBO across the frame.)

 
  
 

2 comments:

casa da poesia said...

Poetess!...set the captives free|...

moth pockets said...

The trailer you made for this == AWESOMESAUCE.
Just so you know.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails