Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Apartment Wishlist!

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 3:17 PM

I will be moving out at the beginning of May and I am so excited, I think I've been walking around the last two in a daze of happiness whilst inwardly sorting out what I'm taking with me and what I'm donating to a yard sale. I've got a pile of books, and most of them are coming with me, but my furniture is pretty sparse. Traveling across Canada in a teeny tiny car generally cuts down on the amount of bookcases, giant trunks, etc one can bring from Ontario. Besides my art desk, my book case, and perhaps a beat up, in need of re-varnishing cedar chest, I don't have a lot. I've already packed up 8 boxes, and those are all books. Hmm.

Moving puts me in mind of some of my dream apartment wishlist items. Here are a few things I'd pack into our two bedroom unit if I could bring anything:

Bedding :



Shower Curtain :


Wall Decor: 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the bedding very much!

It's good that you don't have much to carry with you across Canada!

Happy Moving!

-Vic

Sarah Sovereign said...

Ohhh! I'm not moving across Canada... oops, totally worded it that way! But I AM moving to the other side of town... it's kind of a relief to not be making that cross Canada trek again this time... :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails