Thursday, April 8, 2010

Memory Project

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 6:36 PM

What is memory? It's strange, sometimes, the things that remind me of other people. This is for my final project in Photo 3 (and by far the easiest and most fun project left in my semester... two essays, ... Arrrrgh!) and consists of images of objects associated with my memories of other people, all taken in a crime scene like manner ... but without the grossness.

I'll photograph the final version as soon as it's done. In the meantime, you can mosey on over to my flickr to view what I have thus far.

Amy Nieto. Dove.

Melissa Sovereign. Fleetwood Mac.

Nan Gray. Seagull magnet.

2 comments:

moth pockets said...

Nice! What are the Anonymous ones though? Things that remind you of a certain random stranger from that particular day/location?

Sarah Sovereign said...

You know, things I just can't decide on. I'm not sure if the final project will have quite so many. Kind of like a fuzzy recollection, I suppose. It's hard sometimes to find the little things that remind you of an exact person... I have lots of big things, but anything larger than a few centimeters is impossible to fit! Can't wait to hand this project in though.. actually really fun to do!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails