Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A List

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 6:46 PM

1. Went to the States (Washington, to be exact) with my mom yesterday. We shopped until we almost literally dropped, took a scenic drive around Lynden (such a pretty little place!) and found a lovely consignment store with incredibly affordable bits of fashionable awesome. I picked up three dresses for photo shoots, including a delightful green country style dress, a purple dress I fully intend to hand over to Macey for refashioning, AND this crazy early 90's party dress that is going to look amazing with leggings. All for under twenty dollars. SWOON.

2. Speaking of photo shoots, I'm working on putting some new ones together. Now that school is finished for awhile I have time to work on the myriad projects and jobs I've had waiting in the wings all semester. My plan is to drag a whole a convoy out to Ashcroft and shoot some fashion things in amongst the wild sage. Anyone interested in being involved, just leave a comment!

3. I intend on messing around with colour film again soon, as well! Specifically using some awesome former crime scene photography cameras I scored from Dallettes' dad last time I was in Thunder Bay. I'd like to mess around with old school spirit photography techniques.

4. Modernist Dollhouses. LOVE. (Link from Design Is Mine).


2 comments:

Amy Nieto said...

How come you didn't drive further down to Portland, HUH!!!! :P Those mini furnitures are adorable.

Sarah Sovereign said...

Believe you me, I certainly thought about it! But we only had like, a handful of hours in which to explore all the shops that America has and Canada doesn't. ... and somehow we still ended up in Old Navy.

NEXT TIME, GADGET! NEXT TIIIIMMME!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails