Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Straight from Alberta and into my heart.

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 11:23 AM

Via tinywarbler: Beautiful log bowls! Such a lovely idea and so colourful. I have a crazy bowl crafted out of the root of a tree... I'm bringing it along to the new apartment with me, and Jamie and I were attempting to figure out exactly what to do with it. You can't eat out of it, it's too big to use as a candy dish ... and let's face it, candy would never stay in there long enough to look decorative, ... guess we'll figure it out when we get into the apartment! In the meantime, these just knock my socks right off. (Image and source: Loyal loot).

3 comments:

moth pockets said...

How about using it as an accessories holder? Like, some place to toss necklaces/bracelets/hairthings that you frequently use, but are too lazy to put away properly? lol Or it could be a key holder, some place you and Jaime toss your assortment of keys when not in use?

Sarah Sovereign said...

All good ideas, but I think I'd like to place it in the middle of our coffee table. In which case.. I dunno. Maybe some ... baubles? Do they sell those? Baubles? Hm.

moth pockets said...

What about those thin-walled spheres of multi-coloured swirly glass? Are they called witch globes? I could swear I saw them referred to as that somewhere. You'd find loads of them at places like Global Experience back in TBay...

Although for the record, I would not be averse to my keys-holder being a prominent feature on my coffee table - plus I'd never lose track of where I put them! ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails