Saturday, September 11, 2010

Love.

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 11:09 AM

I am about to head off to take some pictures of the fall fair, but in the meantime, here are some things I'm loving:


1. These amazing wallpapers by Minakani. Especially the one below :




2. Red Fox from PingShop. LOVE. 




3. Last night Jamie and I picked up a copy of The Green Kitchen. I can't wait to start working away on the recipes! We got fresh salmon last weekend and cut them into steaks, so I'm going to break those out for one of the first recipes in the book.




4. I'm doing a bit of a reshoot this weekend on Sunday -- although I'm wondering if it really is a reshoot. I think mainly what it is is a chance to spend more time on some great models and make some more fantastic pictures from amazing costumes in a new location. I'll be photographing the Ticket Taker, the Magician, a human translation of a Bag of Popcorn and the Lion and Spirit of the Circus parts again. If you see awesome people in crazy costume meandering the streets tomorrow, give us a wave! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails