Thursday, September 9, 2010

On throwing carnivals...

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 12:05 AM

Last weekend, just before the onslaught of back to school craziness (this semester I will be building my very own fancy schmancy pinhole camera! Out of ... something.) I threw a little carnival, with the help of a whole host of very awesome models and friends (thank you : Sheri, Amber, Emily, Melissa, Nadine, Jamie, Celeste, Kaila, Matt, Justin, Chelsea, MacKenzie, Emily 2, Michelle, Lacy and to Hannah! And thank you Chilliwack Arts Centre, and my parents who are awesome.) , and the fantastic Macey Faulkner, of costume building fame, and the grand Crystal McHargue, who puts up with my incessant artist demands on a regular basis.

There are still a few more to take, and lesson learned, 17 separate characters in one day is a little bit steep, but here are some that I've managed to get together thus far. In some cases these aren't the final final ones, so they are subject to change. I'm still in the process, as you can see, of settling on a colour tone.

Back to school week is quite hectic, but should slow down once I'm in the swing of things. On September 18th, if you're around the Chilliwack area, you should head on over to the Book Man's 20th Anniversary where there will be a Sarah Sovereign Photography photo booth set up in store just for the occasion. Have your portrait taken by me for FREE! And it comes equipped with some fun props and high fives as well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails