Friday, September 24, 2010

Things to Love :

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 6:10 PM

- Really want to try these High Hat Cupcakes via Bakerella. They look pretty freaking awesome!

- Tonight for dinner, I am making Jamie and I this Pot Roast with Rosemary and Garlic.

- I have finally decided on my tattoo, which I will be getting oh, eventually, along my forearm. Now just comes the task of illustrating it!

- Today Carolyn and I lugged the seemingly heaviest large format camera ever around campus in order to take some fantastic landscapes. I loved wearing the black photographer's cape best of all, as it felt so old fashioned and debonair. Let me tell you, between lugging giant bags of clay and 50 pound tripods, I am going to be RIPPED by the end of this semester! Also, side note, I made Carolyn go barefoot for much of our photographing as she modeled here in there in unison with the landscapes and she was an awesome sport about it. I'm now in the process of developing a digital accompaniment to my large format film series on the same subject -- Exciting!

- Can we pause for a moment and just enjoy the fact that there is a blog out there dedicated to all things owl? Check out My Owl Barn!

I'm still plugging away diligently at the Book Man Anniversary pictures! They are on their way soon! And more photo shoots in the works as well...


Alice In Wonderland 326

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails