Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Balloon Lady!

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 12:38 AM

Way back, last spring, I took pictures of my friend Jenn with a whole mess of helium filled balloons. These images lead to the Sarah Sovereign Photography logo, which you see at the main splash page. They hold a special little place in my heart because it was both my first time working with Jenn AND my first time working with the amazing Crystal McHargue, with whom I now collaborate often. (She particularly enjoys asking models to contort their bodies into never before seen positions... it may be incredibly, back bendingly painful, but it looks great FOR THE SAKE OF FASHION!)

Below are some new images from the photo shoot that I don't think I've ever posted before.

PS: Went to see Avatar tonight in 3d with Jamie... the story itself was not bad, but the 3d was awesome... particularly when watched with old skool looking 3d glasses that come complete with warning labels against wearing them as functional sunglasses. Aww yeah!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails