Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dream Apartment Part 23: DREAM PLATES. ... and some other stuff because I got carried away with the fantasticness.

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 12:04 AM

I love this dinnerware set from Anthropologie... I can just imagine arranging little beautiful dinners on it... of discounted macaroni and cheese because obviously we've spent our grocery budget on dish sets and shipping. And yet still. It would be totally worth it. See below for the dream dishes, as well as some other home decorating awesomeness that has caught my fancy. For instance, that bedding way down there at the bottom? YES. If I knew I could get away with it financially I'd be all over that in a hot minute. Mmmmm, quilted bedding in bright colours.









(All images from Anthropologie, images link to corresponding pages.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails