Friday, January 29, 2010

Little Brown Owl

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 3:48 PM

I've been super busy with school projects this past week -- I've been sewing thread onto a map of Canada, and coming up soon I'll be taking various pictures of highways and road ways and tiny little toy cars. NOT TO EVEN MENTION! I'll be using a medium format camera on the 26th to do some staged portraiture in the woods. I even splurged on a roll of colour 120 film, which I've heard is harder to work with, but will look so amazing if I can get it to work right. And beyond that, I've been working on a little stop motion movie for a studio work due February 8th, and then up in the University art gallery in April.

I have some big pieces to reshoot. I showed what I had so far to Jamie and Brad yesterday and they had some constructive input about the storyline, so I'll be reshooting little portions. I'm no stop motion master, but for my first stop motion experiment, I'm pretty happy with it. Everything was shot with my Digital Rebel XSI and is currently being patched together with Power Director, to the soundtrack of Mozart's Violin Concerto 23.

Below are some pictures from the little set I made... which is actually just my bedroom without my clothing strewn all around and random books thrown about.

 
  
  
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails