Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Friday

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 10:52 AM

Last night Jamie and I wandered over to Jenn and Justin's, with Brad and Regina and Dairy Queen blizzards, and played Rock Band, wherein I did my best ever Dolly Parton impression whilst harmonizing with Kenny Rogers in "The Gambler". I've been staying up rather late these last few nights trying to get all my various projects organized and completed, and I crashed as soon as my head hit the pillow and had the most amazing sleep ever.

Yesterday, on my way to pick up 120 film for my medium format project, I found myself meandering into The Body Shop with every intention of not buying anything. I left with a seriously discounted makeup kit, complete with awesome lip gloss, blush and brushes, face powder, and my very first bottle of grown up perfume (uh, perfume that comes in a bottle and not in lotion form!) : Love, Etc which kind of rocks my world. Still reshooting to do on the stop motion awesomeness, followed by those road pictures (it's pouring rain today, and I have to figure out why in the world my work pants take 48 hours to hang dry before my shift this afternoon. IT'S A 48 HOURS MYSTERY. Hah.) followed by an oral presentation on Post-Colonial Theory, but preceded by the completion of Daphne Du Maurier's Jamaica Inn and some tea. Ahhh, Saturdays.

1 comments:

moth pockets said...

Ooo, grown-up perfume. My favourite was when I bought Yves St Laurent's Paris fragrance... while I was in Paris! :D Beautiful scent that, too...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails