Thursday, January 14, 2010

Very in love with...

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 9:56 PM

1. This steampunk inspired wedding photographed by Christine Farah, as posted on Green Wedding Shoes. Do you see that birdcage? AHHHH. Awesome.

2. Unique Vintage. A great place to find flapper dresses! ... if you base buying one on the fact that everyone should probably have a flapper dress. Just for, y'know. Life. 

3. Also, check it out : An Alice In Wonderland themed wedding!

4. I ordered some prints online recently, and coming soon via mail to me should be here soon! I ordered them from the super talented Catharine Campbell over at My Folk Lover. SWOONS.

5. These pictures I took a few days ago of my dear cousin Genevieve, who is prancing about on Australian soil as we speak, cavorting with kangaroos and great barrier reefs. We took them over in Harrison Hot Springs, just in between rainstorms, dredging the very last bit of light out of the day for our photo-taking amusement. The outfit is totally thrown together... I enjoy that jacket so much, incidentally.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails