Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My room in sunlight

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 12:23 PM

I love the little sunshine breaks from all the rain. My cousin Gen comes down tomorrow! You can't see me, but I'm totally dusting off an old move from 1990 that I learned from Macauley Culkin involving pulling back my arm with a closed fist: "YESSSSS." I think that move was also seen several times in Sunny D ads. So excited! We will be doing a photo shoot while she's down as well. Lately I am obsessed with glitter. How awesome would it be just to cover everything with gold craft glitter? EXACTLY. PRETTY AWESOME. I took these pictures in my room yesterday during a little sunshine break. Please ignore the mess... I am getting everything all organized for Gen's impending visit! (And procrastinating just a little bit.)


 
 
 
 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your room and the guest room look awesome! I feel so pampered. :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails