Sunday, January 17, 2010

Some lovely things...

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 1:31 PM

1. Fantastic way to organize ideas and projects over here at the Small Object. I generally jot my ideas down in a multitude of notebooks -- I buy one, and then fill it to the brim with sketches and notes while planning photo shoots ... but this would work great for me, too. Likewise with the organization of addresses... I can't even begin to tell you the amount of address books I go through.

2. Really want these fabric banners from Maileg for the new place.. or to make them myself out of my random scraps of fabric laying about. I wonder what Jamie would say about this... hmmm.

3. Envelope template! YES. {from Twine}

4. A Beautiful Scrap Paper Project from lovelydesign. It makes me want to send random things out by mail to people.

5. I finally got around to watching Chocolat, with Gen when she was visiting. We bought ourselves a mountain of chocolate, settled down with some quilts, and immersed ourselves in the movie. It was lovely! In the spirit of chocolate, here is Bread and Honey's hot cocoa recipe.

6. It's also my mom's birthday! Happy Birthday, mom!




{from the Things Found In Books series ... I love this picture so much. Found in a book about how to Care for Parrots, and I am pretty sure, one of the only finds I ever culled from a secondhand book during my brief couple of months in data entry management at The Book Man. :) }

1 comments:

Algernon Wilmot, 3rd Viscount Wilmot said...

...sleep, my little one, sleep...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails