Friday, January 15, 2010

Updates!

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 4:21 PM

I'm in the process of doing update work around the site as I've got quite a bit I've been meaning to add these last few months. For starters, I've added some more work to the Art / Print section -- take a look at some of the poster and bookmark design I've done throughout this past year. Missing is the Book Man ad campaign I shot this past August (watch for print ads in newspapers throughout this year -- at least two have already been published.) as well as the work I did for No More Medea, a Bootstrap Theatre Production from this past spring.

Coming in the next week or so: Singles Part Two, the Little Red Riding Hood portrait shoot set, and babies galore. Wooo!

Bookmarks are currently available at The Book Man! There are 10 so far, so collect'em all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails