Friday, January 15, 2010

My mind's racing from chasing pirates.

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 12:13 PM

1. I love the idea of making mixed tapes, such as Bleubird Vintage. A list of all her current mixed tape awesomeness can be found here. I often send mixed cds to Alicia and my cousin Melissa, and some of the tracks currently waiting to be burned for them include: Black River Killer - Blitzen Trapper, Lullaby for Grown Ups - Ane Brun, Oh! Mama by Alela Diane, Good Morning Heartache - Billie Holliday and Howl - Florence and the Machine.

2. My prints from My Folk Lover came and they are currently propped up, soon to be framed, next to my little computer desk. So beautiful!

3. I am constantly at work on random art projects and seemingly random events and I've got a couple in the works right now. Firstly, the Fairy Tales and Fables photo shoots will be starting up again in the next little while, with a Snow Queen and Snow White shoot planned for some point in the vague future. Come summer, however, we will be working at a night photo shoot, with homemade lighting, glitter, and gold masks. If you're in the Fraser Valley and interested in helping out, leave a comment.

4. Tumblr! I finally signed up, inspired by Neets, and my Internet meanderings can be currently found here, or by clicking the link under "Find Me Elsewhere" on the sidebar.

5. Speaking of Florence & The Machine, how fantastic is this picture?


(Source : Google Images)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails