Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Visit of Gencousin : Part One!

Published by Sarah Sovereign at 1:33 AM

My cousin Genevieve is down for the next few days and exciting things are afoot! It's funny because I kind of have us on a grueling schedule ensuring that she will have seen the entirety of the Fraser Valley by the time she leaves for Melbourne, Australia mid-week. She arrived yesterday, and I've already taken her to my university campus, Fort Langley (for awesome lunch at The White House and some antiquing... or more, Gen waiting patiently whilst I sorted through incredibly creepy postcards from the turn of the century. "Happy Easter! ... from this glazed, unblinking 19th century dirty street urchin." Aw. )

Tonight we went to Chillies which was AWESOME, and also, DELICIOUS, and then back to Brad's apartment to watch "Jurassic Park", where a barechested Jeff Goldblum arched his back while telling Dr. Hammond to look out for all those crazy dinosaurs. Pretty sure it's one of my favourite movies ever. Also, one of the only movies I can stand to watch Sam Neill in, as he looks so much like my dad seeing him in anything even remotely romantically-oriented kind of makes me want to vomit.

So, more touring around town (with possibly some extended napping this time, however) and then some journeying to the big city so I can spend 2 hours in a store pouring over every single thing they have to offer... and leave without buying anything. ... only to pine away for it within twenty four hours. SO EXCITED ABOUT THE GENCOUSIN! Yay!






Yes! That is Gen on our family road, waaaaaay out in Conmee, Ontario. We are pretty famous. Within about a ten mile radius. Still counts. 2006.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the best! I have been having so much fun! :D

Sarah Sovereign said...

YAY! I'm glad... right about now you should be flying over to OZ!!!! Remember to click your heels three times when you're homesick! Or better yet, pick up the phone and call me!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails